Friday, September 16, 2005

Things to Think About

A New Workplace is to be enabled by functioning in a Connected Work Space

· Knowledge development and information sharing become a condition of work
· Knowledge workers have all the information they need to do their jobs
· A “corporate” memory system is in place and established in order to preserve knowledge created in the organization; knowledge does not have to be re-invented
· New technology does not pre-empt a focus on business process;
· Technology enables process; technology does not define work

2 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger LC said...

Boy, once I start blogging, you can't stop me!

I just read this article from MarketingProfs on new selling strategies. I think it nails where we are today, for the most part, and where we need to be heading in the future. I found it especially interesting since it promotes the ideas of every department working in unison to ensure a sales promise is met. What a concept.

I'm posting it here because I thought it would be a good "Thing to think about."

http://www.marketingprofs.com/5/thull6.asp

 
At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Bernardi said...

WOW great stuff lc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home